Client service specifications are formulated in order to serve clients better, improve service quality and efficiency and coordinate with other departments easier.
1. Requirements of Professional Quality
1. Great service awareness and strong sense of responsibility.
2. Great ability of communication and expression.
3. A wealth of professional knowledge.
2. Behavior Requirements
1. Be polite to clients. Be sincere and enthusiastic. Serve with smile.
2. Answer client calls and send greetings in time. Take the initiative to report the name of the enterprise and department.
3. Ask clients for related information patiently and politely.
4. Listen to clients and record the questions, opinions and complaints carefully. The record should be complete and the writing should be clear.
5. Reply to the consultation raised by clients professionally.
6. Transfer the complaint records to the relevant responsible person to deal with in time.
7. Pay a return visit to clients and ask for satisfaction in time after complaint dealt with.